1. Soltani Arabshahi K, Kouhpayezadeh J, Sobuti B. The educational environment ofmain clinical wards in educational hospitals affiliated to Iran University of Medical Sciences: learners' viewpoints based on DREEM Model. Iran J Med Educ. 2008; 8(1): 43-51. [Persian]
2. Spencer J. ABC of learning and teaching in medicine Learning and teaching in the clinical environment. BMJ. 2003; 326: 591-4.
3. Tayebi Somayeh, Hosseini Seyed Hossein, Hosseini Zayouud Seyyed Mostafa, Nouri Shamila, Derakhshanfar Hojjat. Evaluation of clinical education in pediatric wards of educational hospitals of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences based on clinical education standards of the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. Journal of Military Medicine 2017; 91(9):63-79. [Persian]
4. Anderson L. A learning resource for developing effective mentorship in practice. Nurs Standard. 2011; 25(51):48-56.
5. Chevillotte J. [Operating room nursing diploma soon to be accessible through competence validation]. Rev Infirm. 2014(199):10. PMID: 24754115
6. Cochran A, Elder WB, Crandall M, Brasel K, Hauschild T, Neumayer L. Barriers to advancement in academic surgery: views of senior residents and early career faculty. Am J Surg. 2013;206(5):661-6. DOI: 10.1016/j.amjsurg.2013.07.003 PMID: 24011566
7. Beskine D. Mentoring students: establishing effective working relationships. Nurs Stand. 2009;23(30):35-40.
8. Zolfaghari Seyed Hamid Reza, Bijjari Bita. Viewpoints of medical students about clinical education environment of educational hospitals affiliated to Birjand University of Medical Sciences based on DREEM model. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences 2015; 2(4):368-375[Persian]
9. Anderson L. A learning resource for developing effective mentorship in practice. Nurs Standard. 2011; 25(51):48-56.
10. Hassan Zahraei R, Atash Sokhan G, Salehi S, Ehsanpour S, Hassanzadeh A. Comparing the factors related to the
effective clinical teaching from faculty members' and students' points of view. 2008; 7(2): 249-55. [Persian]
11. Mukherjee RA, Owen K, Hollins S. Evaluating qualitative papers in a multidisciplinary evidence-based journal club: a pilot study. Psychiatrist 2006; 30:31-4.
12. Lizarondo LM, Grimmer-Somers K, Kumar S, Crockett A. Does journal club membership improve research evidence uptake in different allied health disciplines: a pre-post study. BMC Res Notes 2012; 5:588.
13. Chamani J. Comparison of the conformational stability of the non-native α-helical intermediate of thiol-modified β-lactoglobulin upon interaction with sodium n-alkyl sulfates at two different pH. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2006; 299 (2): 636-46.
14. Shariat Moharari R, Asle-soleimani H. How to manage a journal club? J Urmia Univ Med Sci 2008; 19:257-64 (Persian).
15. Bakaeean B, Kabiri M, Iranfar H, Saberi MR, Chamani J. Binding effect of common ions to human serum albumin in the presence of norfloxacin: investigation with spectroscopic and zeta potential approaches. Journal of Solution Chemistry 2012; 41(10): 1777-1801.
16. Ebbert JO, Montori VM, Schultz HJ. The journal club in postgraduate medical education: a systematic review. Med Teach 2001; 23:455-61.
17. Wilkes Z. The student-mentor relationship: a review of the literature. Nurs Stand. 2006;20(37):42-7.
18. Markovic J, Peyser C, Cavoores T, Fletcher E, Peterson D, Shortell C. Impact of endovascular simulator training on vascular surgery as a career choice in medical students. J Vasc Surg. 2012;55(5):1515-21.
19. O'Herrin JK, Lewis BJ, Rikkers LF, Chen H. Medical student operative experience correlates with a match to a categorical surgical program. Am J Surg. 2003;186(2):125-8.
20. Garmel GM. Mentoring medical students in academic emergency medicine. Acad Emerg Med. 2004; 11(12):1351-7.
21. Drolet BC, Sangisetty S, Mulvaney PM, Ryder BA, Cioffi WG. A mentorship-based preclinical elective increases exposure, confidence, and interest in surgery. Am J Surg. 2014; 207(2):179-86.
22. Fabrizio MD, Tuerk I, Schellhammer PF. Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy: decreasing the learning curve using a mentor initiated approach. J Urol. 2003; 169(6):2063-5.
23. Usatine RP, Tremoulet PT, Irby D.Time-efficient preceptors in ambulatory care settings. Acad Med. 2000; 75(6): 639-42.
24.Chisari RG, Meisenhelder JB.Organizational strategies for clinical teaching . Nurse Educ. 2001 Jan
25.Hamed-Akbari Tousi Sh, Saberi MR, Chamani J. Comparing the Interaction of cyclophosphamide monohydrate to human serum albumin as opposed to holo-transferrin by spectroscopic and molecular modeling methods: evidence for allocating the binding site. Protein and peptide Letters. 2010; 17(12): 1524-35.