1. Perry BL, Pullen E, Pescosolido BA. Interactions between patients' experiences in mental health treatment and lay social network attitudes toward doctors in recovery from mental illness. Network Sci. 2017; 5:355-80.
2. Anhang Price R, Elliott MN, Zaslavsky AM, Hays RD, Lehrman WG, Rybowski L, et al. Examining the role of patient experience surveys in measuring health care quality. Med Care Res Rev. 2014; 71:522-54.
3. Ghisi D, Fanelli A, Tosi M, Nuzzi M, Fanelli G. Monitored anesthesia care. Minerva Anestesiol. 2005; 71:533-8.
4. Moosavi-Movahedi AA, Golchin AR, Nazari KK, Chamani J, Saboury AA, Bathaie SZ, Tangestani-Nejad S. Microcalorimetry, energetics and binding studies of DNA–dimethyltin dichloride complexes. Thermochim Acta. 2004; 414(2):233-241.
5. Chye EP, Young IG, Osborne GA, Rudkin GE. Outcomes after same-day oral surgery: a review of 1,180 cases at a major teaching hospital. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1993; 51:846-9.
6. Clifton P. Expectations and experiences of anaesthesia in a district general hospital. Anaesthesia. 1984; 39:281-5.
7. Duncan PG, Cohen MM, Tweed WA, Biehl D, Pope WD, Merchant RN, et al. The Canadian four-centre study of anaesthetic outcomes: III. Are anaesthetic complications predictable in day surgical practice? Can J Anaesth. 1992; 39:440-8.
8. Fleming ST. Outcomes of care for anesthesia services: a pilot study. Qual Assur Health Care. 1992; 4:289-303.
9. Chamani J, Heshmati M. Mechanism for stabilization of the molten globule state of papain by sodium n-alkyl sulfates: spectroscopic and calorimetric approaches. J Colloid Interface Sci. 2008; 322(1):119-127.
10. Keep PJ, Jenkins JR. From the other end of the needle. The patient's experience of routine anaesthesia. Anesthesia. 1978; 33:830-2.
11. King B. Patient satisfaction survey: day surgery unit. Aust Clin Rev. 1989; 9:127-9.
12. Dexter F, Candiotti KA. Multicenter assessment of the Iowa Satisfaction with Anesthesia Scale, an instrument that measures patient satisfaction with monitored anesthesia care. Anesth Analg. 2011; 113:364-8.
13. Fernandes MB, Souza RV, Vasconcelos GC, Ribeiro KG, Andrade BB, Fernandes CR. Assessing patient satisfaction with cataract surgery under topical anesthesia supplemented by intracameral lidocaine combined with sedation. Arq Bras Oftalmol. 2013; 76:345-9.
14. Zolfagharzadeh M, Pirouzi M, Asoodeh A, Saberi M, Chamani J. A comparison investigation of DNP-binding effects to HSA and HTF by spectroscopic and molecular modeling techniques. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2014; 32(12):1936-1952.
15. Dexter F, Chestnut DH. Analysis of statistical tests to compare visual analog scale measurements among groups. Anesthesiology. 1995; 82:896-902.
16. Fung D, Cohen MM. Measuring patient satisfaction with anesthesia care: a review of current methodology. Anesth Analg. 1998; 87:1089-98.
17. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The short form health survey (SF-36): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Qual Life Res. 2005; 14:875-82.
18. Farmahini Farahani M, Kashaninia Z, Hosaini MA, Biglarian A. The effect of communication skills training on nurses on patients' satisfaction with communication. Iran J Nurs Res. 2007; 1:47-54.
19. Sanei H, Asoodeh A, Hamedakbari-Tusi S, Chamani J. Multi-spectroscopic investigations of aspirin and colchicine interactions with human hemoglobin: binary and ternary systems. J Solution Chem. 2011;40(11):1905-1931.
20. Bullinger M, Alonso J, Apolone G, Leplège A, Sullivan M, Wood-Dauphinee S, et al. Translating health status questionnaires and evaluating their quality: the IQOLA project approach. J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51:913-23.
21. Aiken LH, Sloane DM, Ball J, Bruyneel L, Rafferty AM, Griffiths P. Patient satisfaction with hospital care and nurses in England: an observational study. BMJ Open. 2018; 8:e019189.
22. Rahmatnejad K, Myers JS, Falls ME, Myers SR, Waisbourd M, Hark LA. Factors associated with patient satisfaction in an outpatient glaucoma population. Semin Ophthalmol. 2018; 33:757-65.
23. Topçu AO, Yamalik N, Güncü GN, Tözüm TF, El H, Uysal S, et al. Implant-site related and patient-based factors with the potential to impact patients' satisfaction, quality of life measures and perceptions toward dental implant treatment. Implant Dent. 2017; 26:581-91.
24. Schmitz F, Kunina-Habenicht O, Hildebrandt A, Oberauer K, Wilhelm O. Psychometrics of the iowa and berlin gambling tasks: unresolved issues with reliability and validity for risk taking. Assessment. 2018; 1:1073191117750470.
25. Naeeminejad S, Assaran Darban R, Beigoli S, Saberi MR, Chamani J. Studying the interaction between three synthesized heterocyclic sulfonamide compounds with hemoglobin by spectroscopy and molecular modeling techniques. J Biomol Struct Dyn. 2017; 35: 3250-3267.
26. Candiotti KA, Bergese SD, Bokesch PM, Feldman MA, Wisemandle W, Bekker AY, et al. Monitored anesthesia care with dexmedetomidine: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, multicenter trial. Anesth Analg. 2010; 110:47-56.
27. García LF, Capera AD. Validation to spanish of the iowa satisfaction with anesthesia scale (ISAS) for monitored anesthesia care in ophthalmic surgery. Colombian J Anesthesiol. 2014; 42:272-80.