1. Sarembock IJ, LaVeau PJ, Sigal SL, Timms I, Sussman J, Haudenschild C, et al. Influence of inflation pressure and balloon size on the development of intimal hyperplasia after balloon angioplasty. A study in the atherosclerotic rabbit. Circulation. 1989; 80:1029-40.
2. Colombo A, Hall P, Nakamura S, Almagor Y, Maiello L, Martini G, et al. Intracoronary stenting without anticoagulation accomplished with intravascular ultrasound guidance. Circulation. 1995; 91:1676-88.
3. Muraoka Y, Sonoda S, Tsuda Y, Tanaka S, Okazaki M, Otsuji Y. Effect of intravascular ultrasound-guided adjuvant high-pressure non-compliant balloon post-dilation after drug-eluting stent implantation. Heart Vessels. 2011; 26:565-71.
4. Russo RJ, Silva PD, Teirstein PS, Attubato MJ, Davidson CJ, DeFranco AC, et al. A randomized controlled trial of angiography versus intravascular ultrasound-directed bare-metal coronary stent placement (the AVID Trial). Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2:113-23.
5. Kim JS, Moon JY, Ko YG, Choi D, Jang Y, Kang WC, et al. Intravascular ultrasound evaluation of optimal drug-eluting stent expansion after poststent balloon dilation using a noncompliant balloon versus a semicompliant balloon (from the Poststent Optimal Stent Expansion Trial [POET]). Am J Cardiol. 2008; 102:304-10.
6. Bavishi C, Sardar P, Chatterjee S, Khan AR, Shah A, Ather S, et al. Intravascular ultrasound–guided vs angiography-guided drug-eluting stent implantation in complex coronary lesions: meta-analysis of randomized trials. Am Heart J. 2017; 185:26-34.
7. Hong SJ, Jang Y, Kim BK. Clinical evidence of intravascular ultrasound-guided percutaneous coronary intervention. Coronary imaging and physiology. New York: Springer; 2018. P. 37-47.
8. De Jaegere P, Mudra H, Figulla H, Almagor Y, Doucet S, Penn I, et al. Intravascular ultrasound-guided optimized stent deployment: Immediate and 6 months clinical and angiographic results from the Multicenter Ultrasound Stenting in Coronaries Study (MUSIC Study). Eur Heart J. 1998; 19:1214-23.
9. Tasal A, Bacaksiz A, Vatankulu MA, Turfan M, Erdogan E, Sonmez O, et al. Is postdilatation with a noncompliant balloon necessary after coronary stent deployment during primary angioplasty? J Interv Cardiol. 2013; 26:325-31.
10. Biswas S, Soon KH, Lim YL. Angiographic and clinical outcomes of stent postdilatation in ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Heart Lung Circ. 2012; 21:684-8.
11. Hong SJ, Ahn CM, Shin DH, Kim JS, Kim BK, Ko YG, et al. Effect of adjunct balloon dilation after long everolimus-eluting stent deployment on major adverse cardiac events. Korean Circ J. 2017; 47:694-704.
12. Karjalainen PP, Niemelä M, Laine M, Airaksinen JK, Ylitalo A, Nammas W. Usefulness of post-coronary dilation to prevent recurrent myocardial infarction in patients treated with percutaneous coronary intervention for acute coronary syndrome (from the BASE ACS trial). Am J Cardiol. 2017; 119:345-50.
13. Kaplan EL, Meier P. Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations. J Am Statist Assoc. 1958; 53:457-81.
14. Zhang ZJ, Wei M, Bi Y, Yu C, Zhou W, Xia H. Elevated troponin and higher mortality risk after stent post-dilation. Heart Lung Circ. 2018; 27:e21-2.
15. Zhang ZJ, Marroquin OC, Stone RA, Weissfeld JL, Mulukutla SR, Selzer F, et al. Differential effects of post-dilation after stent deployment in patients presenting with and without acute myocardial infarction. Am Heart J. 2010; 160:979-86.e1.
16. Hong MK, Mintz GS, Lee CW, Suh J, Kim JH, Park DW, et al. Comparison of virtual histology to intravascular ultrasound of culprit coronary lesions in acute coronary syndrome and target coronary lesions in stable angina pectoris. Am J Cardiol. 2007; 100:953-9.
17. Hong YJ, Mintz GS, Kim SW, Lee SY, Okabe T, Pichard AD, et al. Impact of plaque composition on cardiac troponin elevation after percutaneous coronary intervention: an ultrasound analysis. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2009; 2:458-68.
18. Stone GW, Maehara A, Muller JE, Rizik DG, Shunk KA, Ben-Yehuda O, et al. Plaque characterization to inform the prediction and prevention of periprocedural myocardial infarction during percutaneous coronary intervention: the CANARY Trial (Coronary Assessment by Near-infrared of Atherosclerotic Rupture-prone Yellow). JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8:927-36.