1. Heidenreich PA, Trogdon JG, Khavjou OA, Butler J, Dracup K, Ezekowitz MD, et al. Forecasting the future of cardiovascular disease in the United States: a policy statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2011; 123:933-44.
Mathers CD, Loncar D. Projections of global mortality and burden of disease from 2002 to 2030. PLoS Med. 2006; 3:e442.
2. Ebrahimi M, Jalalyazdi M, Jafarzadeh Esfehani R. Evaluation of short and long term results of angioplasty in coronary artery chronic total occlusion. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2015; 58:112-6.
3. Parisi AF, Folland ED, Hartigan P. A comparison of angioplasty with medical therapy in the treatment of single-vessel coronary artery disease. Veterans Affairs ACME Investigators. N Engl J Med. 1992; 326:10-6.
4. Gulanick M, Bliley A, Perino B, Keough V. Recovery patterns and lifestyle changes after coronary angioplasty: the patient's perspective. Heart Lung. 1998; 27:253-62.
5. Cheng KY, Chair SY, Choi KC. Access site complications and puncture site pain following transradial coronary procedures: a correlational study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2013; 50:1304-13.
6. Sharma P, Ghai S, Rohit MK, Dutta M. Effectiveness of “percutaneous coronary intervention care program” on selected variables among patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Int J Noncommunicable Dis. 2018; 3:126.
7. Cheng KY, Chair SY, Choi KC. Access site complications and puncture site pain following transradial coronary procedures: a correlational study. Int J Nurs Stud. 2013; 50:1304-13.
8. Hildick-Smith DJ, Walsh JT, Lowe MD, Petch MC. Coronary angiography in the fully anticoagulated patient: the transradial route is successful and safe. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2003; 58:8-10.
9. Gwon HC, Doh JH, Choi JH, Lee SH, Hong KP, Park JE, et al. A 5Fr catheter approach reduces patient discomfort during transradial coronary intervention compared with a 6Fr approach: a prospective randomized study. J Interv Cardiol. 2006; 19:141-7.
10. Cohen MG, Alfonso C. Starting a transradial vascular access program in the cardiac catheterization laboratory. J Invasive Cardiol. 2009; 21:11a-7.
11. Poorzand H, Tsarouhas K, Hozhabrossadati SA, Khorrampazhouh N, Bondarsahebi Y, Bacopoulou F, et al. Risk factors of premature coronary artery disease in Iran: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Clin Invest. 2019; 49:e13124.
12. [Poorzand H, Tsarouhas K, Hozhabrossadati SA, Khorrampazhouh N, Bondarsahebi Y, Bacopoulou F, et al. Risk factors of premature coronary artery disease in Iran: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Clin Invest. 2019; 49:e13124.
13. Akturk E, Kurtoglu E, Ermis N, Acikgoz N, Yagmur J, Altuntas MS, et al. Comparision of pain levels of transradial versus transfemoral coronary catheterization: a prospective and randomized study. Anadolu Kardiyol Derg. 2014; 14:140-6.
14. Reich R, Rabelo-Silva ER, Santos SM, Almeida MA. Vascular access complications in patients undergoing percutaneous procedures in hemodynamics: a scoping review. Rev Gaucha Enferm. 2018; 38:e68716.
15. Ahmadi M, Khamene-Bagheri R, Jafarzadeh-Esfehani R. Pulsating mass following plain old balloon angioplasty on left anterior descending artery (LAD) via radial access. ARYA Atheroscler. 2018; 14:233-5.
16. Tasneem S, Ilyas N. Levels of pain in patients undergoing coronary invasive procedures in trans-radial versus trans-