1. Bachar BJ, Manna B. Coronary Artery Bypass Graft. StatPearls. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing
StatPearls Publishing LLC.; 2019.
2. Shroyer AL, Grover FL, Hattler B, Collins JF, McDonald GO, Kozora E, et al. On-pump versus off-pump coronary-artery bypass surgery. The New England journal of medicine. 2009;361(19):1827-37.
3. Kim HJ, Chung JE, Jung JS, Kim IS, Son HS. Current Status of Off-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting in Patients with Multiple Coronary Artery Disease Compared with On-pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: The Korean National Cohort Study. The Thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon. 2018;66(6):470-6.
4. Lamy A, Devereaux PJ, Prabhakaran D, Taggart DP, Hu S, Straka Z, et al. Five-Year Outcomes after Off-Pump or On-Pump Coronary-Artery Bypass Grafting. 2016;375(24):2359-68.
5. Hueb W, Rezende PC, Gersh BJ, Soares PR, Favarato D, Lima EG, et al. Ten-Year Follow-Up of Off-Pump and On-Pump Multivessel Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: MASS III. Angiology. 2019;70(4):337-44.
6. Amouzeshi A, Amouzeshi Z, Teshnizi MA, Moeinipour AA, Maleki MHJAMI. Off-Pump Versus On-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Outcomes During 6 Years: A Prospective Cohort Study. 2017:578-84.
7. Straka Z, Widimsky P, Jirasek K, Stros P, Votava J, Vanek T, et al. Off-pump versus on-pump coronary surgery: final results from a prospective randomized study Prague-4. The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2004;77(3):789-93.
8. Velioglu Y, Isik M. Early-Term Outcomes of Off-Pump versus On-Pump Beating-Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery. The Thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon. 2019.
9. Le Bivic L, Magne J, Blossier JD, Piccardo A, Wojtyna H, Lacroix P, et al. Mid- and long-term prognosis of off- vs. on-pump coronary artery bypass graft in patients with multisite artery disease. The Journal of cardiovascular surgery. 2019;60(3):388-95.
10. Scott BH, Seifert FC, Grimson R, Glass PS. Resource utilization in on- and off-pump coronary artery surgery: factors influencing postoperative length of stay--an experience of 1,746 consecutive patients undergoing fast-track cardiac anesthesia. Journal of cardiothoracic and vascular anesthesia. 2005;19(1):26-31.
11. Takagi H, Hari Y, Mitta S, Kawai N, Ando T. A meta-analysis of >/=5-year mortality in randomized controlled trials of off-pump versus on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting. Journal of cardiac surgery. 2018;33(11):716-24.
12. Zhang B, Zhou J, Li H, Liu Z, Chen A, Zhao QJTAots. Comparison of graft patency between off-pump and on-pump coronary artery bypass grafting: an updated meta-analysis. 2014;97(4):1335-41.
13. Afilalo J, Rasti M, Ohayon SM, Shimony A, Eisenberg MJJEhj. Off-pump vs. on-pump coronary artery bypass surgery: an updated meta-analysis and meta-regression of randomized trials. 2011;33(10):1257-67.