1.Daley A, Stokes-Lampard H, Thomas A, Macarthur C. Exercise for vasomotor menopausal symptoms. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011; 28:5-12.
2.Stearns V, Ullmer L, Lopez JF, Smith Y, Isaacs C, Hayes D. Hot flashes. Lancet.2002; 360:1851–61.
3.Bastian LA, Smith CM, Nanda K. Is this woman perimenopausal? JAMA. 2003; 289:895–902.
4.Gerber LM, Sievert LL, Warren K, Pickering TG, Schwartz JE. Hot flashes are associated with increased ambulatory systolic blood pressure. Menopause. 2007; 14:308–15.
5.Low DA, Davis SL, Keller DM, Shibasaki M, Crandall CG. Cutaneous and hemodynamic responses during hot flashes in symptomatic post-menopausal women. Menopause. 2008; 15:290–5.
6.Thurston RC, Sutton-Tyrrell K, Everson-Rose SA, Hess R, Matthews KA. Hot flashes and subclinical cardiovascular disease: findings from the Study of Women's Health Across the Nation Heart Study. Circulation. 2008; 118:1234–40.
7.Gast GC, Pop VJ, Samsioe GN, Grobbee DE, Nilsson PM, Keyzer JJ, et al. Vasomotor menopausal symptoms are associated with increased risk of coronary heart disease. Menopause. 2011; 18:146-51.
8.Rao SS, Singh M, Parkar M, Sugumaran R. Health maintenance for postmenopausal women. Am Fam Physician. 2008; 78:583-91.
9.National Institutes of Health. National Institutes of Health State-of-the-Science conference statement: management of menopause-related symptoms. Ann Intern Med. 2005; 142:1003–13.
10. Huang AJ, Sawaya GF, Vittinghoff E, Lin F, Grady D. Hot flashes, coronary heart disease, and hormone therapy in postmenopausal women. Menopause. 2009; 16:639-43.
11. Leal M, Diaz J, Serrano E, Abellan J, Carbonell LF. Hormone replacement therapy for oxidative stress in postmenopausal women with hot flashes. Obstet Gynecol. 2000; 95:804–9.
12. Leal Hernandez M, Abellan Aleman J, Carbonell Meseguer LF, Diaz Fernandez J, Garcia Sanchez FA, Martinez Selva JM. Influence of the presence of hot flashes during menopause on the metabolism of nitric oxide. Effects of hormonal replacement treatment. Med Clin (Barc). 2000; 114:41–5.
13. Dabas PC, Báncora P, Vescina CM. Optimized separation conditions of soy isoflavonoids in urine by capillary zone electrophoresis. J Capill Electrophor Microchip Technol. 2003; 8:53-8.
14. Visvanathan K, Gallicchio L, Schilling C, Babus JK, Lewis LM, Miller SR, et al. Cytochrome gene polymorphisms, serum estrogens, and hot flashes in midlife women. Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 106:1372–81.
15. Crandall CJ, Crawford SL, Gold EB. Vasomotor symptom prevalence is associated with polymorphisms in sex steroid-metabolizing enzymes and receptors. Am J Med. 2006; 119:S52–60.
16. Gensini GG. A more meaningful scoring system for determining the severity of coronary heart disease. Am J Cardiol. 1983; 51:606.
17. Kovalenko AN. Hypophyseal-gonadal and hypophyseal-corticoadrenal system in healthy persons and in patients with ischemic heart disease aged 60-89 years. Ter Arkh. 1988; 60:52-7.