1. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The burden of chronic diseases and their risk factors: national and state perspectives. Atlanta, USA: Department of Health & Human Services; 2002.
2. Wiecha J, Pollard T. The interdisciplinary eHealth team: chronic care for the future. J Med Internet Res. 2004; 6:e22.
3. Glasgow RE, Bull SS, Piette JD, Steiner JF. Interactive behavior change technology. A partial solution to the competing demands of primary care. Am J Prev Med. 2004; 27:80–7.
4. Stange KC, Woolf SH, Gjeltema K. One minute for prevention: the power of leveraging to fulfill the promise of health behavior counseling. Am J Prev Med. 2002; 22:320–3.
5 . Ahern DK, Kreslake JM, Phalen JM. What is eHealth (6): perspectives on the evolution of eHealth research. J Med Internet Res. 2006; 8:e4.
6. World Health Organization. Report to the 58th world health assembly: health action in relation to crises and disasters. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2005; 20:487-90.
7. Dashti S, Peyman N, Tajfard M, Esmaeeli H. E-Health literacy of medical and health sciences university students in Mashhad, Iran in 2016: a pilot study. Electron Physician. 2017; 9:3966-73.
8. Alkhaldi B, Sahama T, Huxley C, Gajanayake R. Barriers to implementing eHealth: a multi-dimensional perspective. Stud Health Technol Inform. 2014; 205:875-9.
9. Wickramasinghe N, Schaffer J. Realizing value driven e-health solutions. Washington DC: Report for IBM; 2010.
10. Rezai-Rad M, Vaezi R, Nattagh F. E-health readiness assessment framework in Iran. Iran J Public Health. 2012; 41:43-51.
11. Jahanbakhsh M, Sharifi M, Ayat M. The status of hospital information systems in Iranian hospitals. Acta Inform Med. 2014; 22:268-75.
12. Sharifi M, Ayat M, Jahanbakhsh M, Tavakoli N, Mokhtari H, Wan Ismail WK. E-health implementation challenges in Iranian medical centers: a qualitative study in Iran. Telemed J E Health. 2013; 19:122-8.
13. Darvish A, Far MA. A review on implementation of electronic health in Iran literature. MOJ Womens Health. 2017; 5:136.