2. Akchurin RS, Brand I, Barskova T. Assessment of efficacy of endarterectomy of coronary arteries. Khirurgiia. 2003; 10:21–24.
4. Fukui T, Takanashi S, Hosoda Y. Long segmental reconstruction of diffusely diseased left anterior descending coronary artery with left internal thoracic artery with or without endarterectomy. Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80:2098–2105.
5. Authors/Task Force MWindecker S, Kolh P, et al. 2014 ESC/ EACTS guidelines on myocardial revascularization: The task force on myocardial revascularization of the European Society of Cardiol- ogy (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) developed with the special contribution of the European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI) Eur Heart J. 2014; 35:2541–2619.
6. Yoo JS
, Kim JB
, Jung SH
, Choo SJ
, Chung CH
, Lee JW
. Coronary artery bypass grafting in patients with left ventricular dysfunction: predictors of long-term survival and impact of surgical strategies. Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168:53 16–5322.
8. irivella S, Gielchinsky I, Parsonnet V. Results of coronary artery endarterectomy and coronary artery bypass grafting for diffuse coronary artery disease. Ann Thorac Surg.2005; 80:1738–1744.
13. Qiu Z
, Chen X
, Jiang Y
, Wang L
, Xu M
, Huang F
, et al. Comparison of off-pump and on- pump coronary endarterectomy for patients with diffusely diseased coronary arteries: early and midterm outcome. J Cardiothorac Surg. 2014;9:186
14. Naseri E, Sevinc M, Erk MK. Comparison of off-pump and conventional coronary endarterectomy. Heart Surg Forum. 2003;6:216–219
16. Bonetti PO, Lerman LO, Lerman A. Endothelial dysfunction: a marker of atherosclerotic risk. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2003; 23:168–175