1. Lillehei CW, Varco RL, Cohen M, Warden HE, Gott VL, DeWall RA, Patton C, et al. The first open heart corrections of tetralogy of Fallot. A 26-31 year follow-up of 106 patients. Ann Surg. 1986; 204:490-502.
2. Castaneda AR, Freed MD, Williams RG, Norwood WI. Repair of tetralogy of Fallot in infancy. Early and late results. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1977; 74:372-81.
3. Cobanoglu A, Schultz JM. Total correction of tetralogy of Fallot in the first year of life: late results. Ann Thorac Surg. 2002; 74:133-8.
4. Cho JM, Puga FJ, Danielson GK, Dearani JA, Mair DD, Hagler DJ, et al. Early and long-term results of the surgical treatment of tetralogy of Fallot with pulmonary atresia, with or without major aortopulmonary collateral arteries. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 124:70-81.
5. Park CS, Lee JR, Lim H-G, Kim W-H, Kim YJ. The long-term result of total repair for tetralogy of Fallot. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2010; 38:311-7.
6. Lindberg HL, Saatvedt K, Seem E, Hoel T, Birkeland S Single-center 50 years' experience with surgical management of tetralogy of Fallot. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2011; 40:538-42.
7. Starr JP. Tetralogy of Fallot: yesterday and today.
World J Surg. 2010; 34:658-68.
8. Kim H, Sung SC, Kim SH, Chang YH, Lee HD, Park JA, et al. Early and late outcomes of total repair of tetralogy of Fallot: risk factors for late right ventricular dilatation. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2013; 17:956-62.
9. Hickey EJ, Veldtman G, Bradley TJ, Gengsakul A, Manlhiot C, Williams WG, et al. Late risk of outcomes for adults with repaired tetralogy of Fallot from an inception cohort spanning four decades. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2009; 35:156-64.
10. Gatzoulis MA, Balaji S, Webber SA, Siu SC, Hokanson JS, Poile C, et al. Risk factors for arrhythmia and sudden cardiac death late after repair of tetralogy of Fallot: a multicentre study. Lancet. 2000; 356:975-81.
11. Di Donato RM, Jonas RA, Lang P, Rome JJ, Mayer JE Jr, Castaneda AR. Neonatal repair of tetralogy of Fallot with and without pulmonary atresia. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1991; 101:126-37.
12. Lee JR, Kim JS, Lim HG, Hwang HY, Kim YJ, Rho JR, et al. Complete repair of tetralogy of Fallot in infancy. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2004; 3:470-4.
13. Murphy JG, Gersh BJ, Mair DD, Fuster V, McGoon MD, Ilstrup DM, et al. Long-term outcome in patients undergoing surgical repair of tetralogy of Fallot. N Engl J Med. 1993; 329:593-9.
14. Dodge-Khatami A, Miller OI, Anderson RH, Gil-Jaurena JM, Goldman AP, de Leval MR. Impact of junctional ectopic tachycardia on postoperative morbidity following repair of congenital heart defects. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 21: 255-9.
15. Kamel YH, Sewielam M. Arrhythmias as early post operative complications of cardiac surgery in children at cairo university. Pion Egypt Cardiol. 2009; 61:193-9.
16. Jacobs JP, Jacobs ML, Maruszewski B, Lacour-Gayet FG, Clarke DR, Tchervenkov CI, et al. Current status of the European association for cardio-thoracic surgery and the society of thoracic surgeons congenital heart surgery database. Ann Thorac Surg. 2005; 80:2278-83.
17. Hashemzadeh K, Hashemzadeh S. Early and late results of total correction of tetralogy of Fallot. Acta Med Iran. 2010; 48:117-22.
18. Knott-Craig CJ, Elkins RC, Lane MM, Holz J, McCue C, Ward KE. A 26-year experience with surgical management of tetralogy of Fallot: risk analysis for mortality or late reintervention. Ann Thorac Surg. 1998; 66:506-11.
19. Atik FA, Atik E, da Cunha CR, Caneo LF, Assad RS, Jatene MB, et al. Long-term results of correction of tetralogy of Fallot in adulthood. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2004; 25:250-5.
20. Saygi M, Ergul Y, Tola HT, Ozyilmaz I, Ozturk E, Onan IS, et al. Factors affecting perioperative mortality